Thursday, January 27, 2011

OMG!!! Very sick, scared!

So, I guess you are wondering what the heck happened since I posted a few hours again when everything was fine. Yeah, me too. I feel so bad. It's even hard for me to type this, but I want to get it down while it is fresh in my mind.

Here's what happened. I ate lunch which was a beef and bean burrito. Along with that, I had a few sunflower seeds. After eating, my mouth got so weak; just like it used to do before I started the Mestinon. Then, my arms did too. In the meantime, I had to make a trip to the girls room. One trip turned into four. Ugh! I know TMI! But, between the eating, and the going to the bathroom I am totally wiped out!!! How I am feeling is almost indescribable. My breathing is labored, and I have no energy. This has happened to me before, and I know I'll get through it, but I have to say it is a very scary feeling. I have to use my cane to keep myself steady and upright. Along with the weakness comes this sleepiness. I mean I feel as if I could fall right to sleep, only I also have adrenaline shooting through me at the same time, so they sort of cancel each other out. I sent Tim out to get me a Powerade because sports drinks usually help me when I get like this. Note to self: Buy Powerade to keep at home for times like this. All I can do now is pray and wait for it to pass.

Thanks for listening.

Blessings.
Shari
UPDATE: Shortly after I wrote this entry, I fell asleep. I had slept for about twenty minutes or so before the phone woke me up. Darn phone!  I am still very weak, and my muscles burn, but the anxious feeling and all over body weakness are much better.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear that you were feeling so bad. I wasn't on the computer last night at all, and sam had co-op today. We went to visit my Mom after that. I just got home about an hr. ago. I got hardly any sleep last night..so, I am going to go to bed here very shortly :) I do hope you are feeling better today. I'll keep you in my prayers :) Love and hugs..Jerelene

    ReplyDelete