Friday, January 21, 2011

TGIF!!

I was up and down a lot last night, but I still managed to get quite a bit of sleep. This morning I had a bad spell. I took a shower and got ready before I took my Mestinon, that was a mistake. I really paid for it. Afterwards, I was so weak! I have to remember that I need to take it before I do anything.

I had an episode of GI trouble today. I'll spare you the details, but I spent quite a bit of time ruining back and forth to the bathroom. I don't know what brought that on. I really need to try and see if I can't figure these spells out. I'm not sure if it's just IBS, or if it's something I'm eating. TMI warning:  I seem to either not be able to go, or not stop going; there's no in between. I don't know whether the MG can affect your muscles in your abdomen or not. It's something I should research.

I managed to work from home for a few hours, in addition to getting some housework done. Tim got off work early, so we are spending the evening catching up on our TV shows. I love lazy evenings at home. I hope to have some reading time later too. I love, love my Kindle. I just started on a Christian chick fiction called The Potluck Club. I'm also reading The Room. It's a story about a woman who was kidnapped and held hostage for many years. She gives birth to her Kidnapper's son, and the story is being told by him, a five-year-old boy. I have so many books to read. Plus I have blogs too. I think I may need to declutter my Kindle at some point.

Well, I need to get back to my sweetie. Bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. I am wanting to read the potluck club. It was next on my list. Have you read water for elephants? I was told it was really good too. I want a kindle so bad. You are so lucky. Is the room depressing? If so, I'm trying to stay away from sad books. That's what I'm wondering about water for elelphants as well.
    It's great that you have a blog. It's very therapeutic :)
    My doctor has referred me to a rheumatologist..the same one my Mom and Sister see. All this cold and snow have been killing me! Has it been bothering you?
    I will add myself as a follower on your blog and add you onto mine:)
    How in the world do you add the facebook and twitter boxes at the end of your post? I have been trying to figure it out and can't!
    Talk to you soon! Jerelene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Water for Elephants. I'm like you in that I don't want a depressing book. To be honest, I accidental ordered The Room. You can cancel the order, but I somehow screwed that up, so I have the book now. So far, it's not too bad, but I'm not that far into it yet. I'll let you know.

    I love, love my Kindle. Tim got it for me for Christmas. It is so good for me because it is so light weight. With the weakness in my arms sometimes it's difficult for me to hold a book.

    I'm glad you are going to a Rheumatologist. I've thought that it might help you to see one.

    The snow hasn't really bothered me. The heat bothers me more. I don't like feeling like I'm house bound though.

    I'm not sure about the facebook and twitter boxes. I don't think I did anything; they just popped up. lol

    Yes, I have a feeling blogging is going to be very therapeutic.

    TTYL

    ReplyDelete